At Floors and Walls, we understand that renovating your home and selecting the perfect flooring products for your project can be a challenging process. We are here to make sure that that process is as seamless and effortless as possible for you. If you decide that the products you purchased are not the perfect fit and would like to request a refund, contact our customer support team at [email protected] within 30 days of your delivery date in order to initiate your return. You will have the option of arranging carrier services for your product to be returned or allowing us to manage this process for you at shippers cost..
To qualify for a refund:
- Product must be in unopened, unused boxes in its original packaging, in what we consider to be re-sellable condition, as it was upon delivery to your home or job site
- Returns must be initiated within 7 days of your delivery date in writing to qualify for a full refund, minus all return associated shipping costs
- Refunds are processed once the product has been received and inspected by our warehouse. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to be credited to your account
- If Floors and Walls is arranging your return shipping, products must be placed on a pallet, corners need to be protected, shrink wrapped and photo e mailed to our team.
- All items are to be returned in their original packing to prevent damage on the return trip. If you have discarded the original packing you are responsible to repack the items in such a manner as to prevent damage during the shipping process.
Non-refundable items include:
- All custom, made-to-order mouldings, custom floor orders, and special orders
- Clearance and final sale items
- Product outside of its original packaging/plastic and cannot be re-sold
- Damaged or used product (ie: cut flooring planks, cut mouldings)
- Incomplete flooring boxes with missing planks
- Shipping costs – original shipping charges and all return associated shipping costs are non-refundable
- Damage to products during Shipping
In the unfortunate event your product is damaged during the shipping process from our warehouse to your home/job site, we request that you follow these necessary steps so we can file a claim with our carrier company (without the following items we may not be able to claim the damage on your behalf).
- Accept the product delivery, please do not refuse the shipment as this will cause delays.
- The driver will have you sign a receipt for Proof of Delivery (POD). Note the damage(s) on this delivery receipt and ask for a copy / picture of it before the delivery driver leaves.
- Photograph the damage(s).
- Contact us at [email protected] and attach your delivery receipt and photos, with your Order Number in the subject line.
- If the damage is not visible from the outside but once you open the pallet, please photograph all damaged boxes/planks if the box is already open. In the case it is only a few planks that are damaged, they may still be usable by cutting on the damaged portion.
- Please submit all the images and details above to us within 2 days of delivery receipt and we will be able to start your claim process with the carrier. The investigation process can take up from 4-10 weeks, and refunds or replacements will be processed once this is complete.
All returns are subject to Floors and Walls Terms of Service.
If you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy or how to initiate your return process, please contact our customer support team at [email protected].